Livecoding.tv v2.5 comes with lots of goodies. The profile page is one of the key features that is introduced in the latest release. The aim of the profile page is to enable viewers and broadcasters to showcase their skills, employment history, education, and awesome portfolio to peers and recruiters.
Create your profile page now, by logging to your account and following the guide!
Our aim is to provide the user a landing page for all their online and offline job opportunities. The job market is heating up, and the one with the best showcase gets the chance. With a clear aim to improvise on the existing professional website such as Linkedin.com, we came up with the profile page.
The profile page consists of the following main sections.
- Employment History
- Portfolio Projects.
Each section has its importance of its own. Let’s go through each section briefly and understand their importance.
Summary: A summary of your skills, persona, and anything that will help you define yourself to the global audience. Be crisp and to the point.
Employment History: A dedication section to showcase your industry experience. You can add role/position, company name, duration of your work. You can also showcase your currently working position in this section.
Education: The section deals with education. You can add institute you graduated from, and also add the graduation year. You can add the degree from a search bar.
Languages: Language section deals with the language you know. You can add as many languages you know with proficiency level.
What are the benefits of completing your Livecoding.tv profile page?
There are many benefits of Livecoding.tv profile page. Let’s list them below.
- It acts as a landing page for grabbing attention from potential employers.
- We have recruiter engine operational from v2.5 release. Recruiters will see your profile page information first. So, it is a good idea of having a complete profile page.
- The portfolio project section will have projects broadcasted by you on Livecoding.tv. This gives your profile a great boost as a recruiter, or potential employers can see your coding skills live.
- Other programmers will be able to find you easily, and learn more about you.
- A lot of visual elements to showcase. For example, you can showcase collaboration, livestreams, projects — improving your employability to a new level.
- Users with fully filled out user profiles will be shown in the recruiting engine results on the top to recruiters and companies who want to hire engineers for freelancing projects and permanent jobs.
How to create a powerful landing page using your Livecoding.tv profile
Now, let’s go through a simple guide on how to create a powerful landing page.
- First thing, you need to make sure is that you are logged in your profile. If you are not logged in, move to the login URL page.
- Now, you can go your profile page by clicking your profile image at the top right and click on, “My profile”.
- Now, you will see your profile page. (If you have not edited it yet, it will be empty).
- As you can see from the above image, you can add or edit each section, one by one. To add new information to each section, use the corresponding “Add” button. For example, to add a new skill, click on the “Add Skill” button. Check the image to see how it will work. Click on “Save” to save the section.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining sections, Summary, Employment History, Education, and languages(spoken).
- You can also add “Job Title”, “Location”, “current availability status” at the top of your profile page. Furthermore, you can also add an image to your profile by clicking on the small “pen-editing” button.
- Congratulations, you have completed your profile successfully. Keep editing your profile from time to time to integrate new accomplishment and information. A latest and fully update profile page have higher chances of getting hired than outdated/non-complete profile.
The end result
Still have questions? Don’t forget to ask them in the comment section below. You can also contact us at [email protected]