If you are wondering on “how to download videos on Livecoding.tv?”, then you have come to the right place.
To download videos, you need few things. They are listed below.
- Either a Pro or a Recruiter account. Both accounts can download up to 100 videos per month.
- A good internet connection.
- And, a public video. Private videos cannot be downloaded.
But, before we move forward and show you how it is done, let’s list the reasons behind you may want to download.
- You found the video useful and want to come back to the video later on. A good option would be to download the video and preserve it.
- A pro user can make a video private if they want too. So, if you love a video and want it for future/current use, it is better to download it now. Because the broadcaster can opt to make the video private in future making it inaccessible for download or even viewing!
- You have limited bandwidth and want to make the most of what you watch on Livecoding.tv. Also, rewatching the same video means more bandwidth consumption. To ensure minimal bandwidth consumption, it is better to download the video that you plan to watch again and again.
- Videos are stored for a limited time of period. Pro users get four weeks longer time than free users to store their videos. This means that there not all videos will last forever. That’s why it is a good idea to download them while they last.
With the reasons behind downloading a video clear, let’s move on to a tutorial on how to download a video.
How to download videos on Livecoding.tv
Step 1: For downloading a video, you first need to login to your Pro or Recruiter account. You can use the login page and the credentials you set at the time of registration.
Step 2: Now, you need to find a video that you want to download. Only videos that are set as public will be downloadable.
You can use the search bar at the top of each page to find videos. You can also search through the broadcaster channel and do a manual search or quickly use the search bar to find videos related to that particular broadcaster.
Step 3: Open the video you want to download and you can see a “DOWNLOAD” button appear just below the video.
Step 4: Single click on the “Download” button to start your download.
Step 5: Enjoy the video locally and share it with your friends!
Still have questions? Don’t forget to ask them in the comment section below. You can also contact us at [email protected]