Stream notifications are one of the best ways to inform viewers once you start streaming. Being activated for twitter notification means your livestreams are automatically announced on Twitter when your channel goes live.
To ensure basic stream quality, only channels that meet the following criteria are activated for Twitter:
- Informative and meaningful stream title.
- Completely filled out channel profile.
- Completely filled out stream description, which gives viewers a proper understanding of project
- Screen is clearly readable.
To activate automatic Twitter notifications follow these steps
- Go into notifications settings and click Connect Twitter Account.
- Fill your login username and password and click Sign In.
- Now Check the highlighted box, if it is unchecked. This will activate automatic twitter notifications.