A splash screen offers Project Creators the chance to make a bold first impression and also inform Viewers about the project that is being created. Here is a guide on how to create a project “splash screen” on LiveEdu.
Follow this format:
- 1920×1080 (jpg or png)
- Lato font for all text (also use Lato for optional project session intro sequences).
- Project title at the top.
- The word “with” or “by” in the middle.
- Your username at the bottom.
- If you do live streams, add the schedule to the splash screen.
- Use a background that will make the text readable in the thumbnail that will be generated from this image.
- Here is an example of how it should look.