Most Project Creators (PCs) who create LiveEDU projects get their payments on time. But some get delayed payments due to various issues with their projects.
So, as a Project Creator, you need to be vigilant to speed up your payments.
Most delays have issues with QUALITY of the projects. This obliges PCs and/or their Category Managers to make some changes before posting the projects on the website, which leads to delayed payments.
If PCs can follow some quality requirements, things will move a lot faster.
Here is a list of 5 common quality issues:
- Inaudible Sound—If students can’t hear what you are saying, they will abandon the project, and probably never go back to see your other projects. Therefore, checking your sound audibility after each recording is a good idea.
- Font Size Too Small—A dark background with small font leads to low discernibility. If a student strains to read the code, frustrations and abandonment of the project could ensue. Therefore, make sure your screen has good contrast and the text is easy to read.
- Lack of Creator Profile—Many PCs forget to tell students their technical expertise. With a strong profile, you can develop a following and make real friends out there. The networks you create can even assist you to get some joint adventures.
- No Avatar—A nice headshot or a photo showing your image helps students to remember you and come back to your future projects. Not adding an avatar will fail to humanize your profile.
- Grammar & Spelling Mistakes—Your profile and project description section show who you are; don’t let misspelling and grammar errors tarnish your image. Thoroughly checking these sections before uploading to the website is a good habit.
Remember that your projects reflect who you are. An elegant presentation would draw people and money to you, and payments delays will be a thing of the past.
All the best.