SheepCow is a passionate programmer from Portugal, Porto. He started with computers at a very early age and continued his passion into studies. In 2011, he joined the Mestrado Integrado em Engenharia Informática e Computação course. After completing his studies, he started his career and continued his growth. He has a wide variety of interest including Parallel Computing, Game Development, Mobile Development, and Web Development. Clearly, he is passionate about sharing his knowledge, and that’s why he loves creating Premium projects on LiveEdu.tv. Currently, he has 65 followers.
The project that he will work on is “How to Create an Online Voting web app in Java.” This project is in TEACHING mode. It is a live and real-world project. This means that you can interact with the streamer and communicate with them directly using chat. Got stuck? Just go ahead and ask him questions.
- Starting Date: 4th May 2017
- Schedule: Weekly 9 pm GMT+1 Lisbon time on Thursday
What is the project about?
The project is all about creating a voting Spring Boot web app. With this project, you can get started with Spring Boot. The first step is to configure the environment. Once the environment is set, the streamer will go forward and teach the Spring Boot basics.
In the end, you will not only be able to learn how Spring Boot works, but you will also learn how to approach building apps using Spring Boot. In the end, you will become comfortable with the framework and build anything you want.
For who is the project aimed at?
The desire and willingness to learn new things are most important.
The target audience for the course is as below:
- People who want to learn how to make web apps using Spring Boot and Java
- People who want to enhance their overall knowledge on designing a full stack web app
- People who are fascinated with programming and just want to watch stuff to be built
What will you be able to do after you finish the course?
Learning the course is an excellent way to improve your web development skills. If you are into web development and has a good programming base, you can also leverage the knowledge shared in the course. In the end, you will understand the Spring Boot framework completely.
Session 1: Spring boot Introduction and starting project
- Brief project description with some similar already existent projects reference
- Setting up the developing environment
- Some basic Spring concepts
- Defining a simple poll entity
- Save entities on MongoDB database
- Create GET Controllers
- Introduction to RestFul API
- Introduction to MVC pattern
Session 2: Finish controller and handling errors
- Create POST, PUT and DELETE HTTP request controller methods
- Creating an input entity that represents a poll
Enrolling for the course will give you the chance to improve your web development skills. Anyone who wants to learn web development should enroll in the course. So, what you are waiting for? Enroll in the course now!
To watch and learn, you need a LiveEdu Pro subscription. With just the subscription, you will not only be able to learn from this tutorial but also get access to other Premium Project Tutorials.